- CLIENTArena Giyim Sanayi Turizm ve Ticaret A.Ş.
- OPERATIONPark Hyatt
- LOCATIONTeşvikiye, İstanbul
- COMMENCEMENT DATE30.12.2005
- OPENING DATE07.11.2008
- TOTAL CONSTRUCTION AREA16,000 m2
Maçka Palas, known once as the residence of the Grand Poet Abdulhak Hamid Tarhan with his neighbors Keçecizade İzzet Fuat Pasha and Ms. Kerime Nadir, today has undergone a new function serving as a hotel named “Park Hyatt İstanbul” representing the highest standards of the international “Hyatt” group. Due to protec¬tion of heritage, facade and some other spaces in the buil¬ding, structural system of which was previously renovated, were conserved during transformation to a hotel.
Deemed worthy of several international awards with its new function, this significant architectural value of İstanbul has been in service since 2008 with its 90 rooms almost each designed differently and electro mechanical systems equip¬ped with highest technology.
Architectural Design: Gerner Kronick+Valcarcel, Architects, PC
Working Drawings: Paker Mimarlık, İstanbul, Turkey
Structural Design: Altınsoy İnşaat Taahhüt, İstanbul, Turkey
Mechanical Design: Genel Mühendislik, İstanbul, Turkey
Electrical Design: Aykar Mühendislik, İstanbul, Turkey
Civil Works Contractor: Tekin İnşaat
Mechanical Works Contractor: Üntes Mühendislik
Electrical Works Contractor: Timsan Elektrik
90 Suite Rooms, Terrace Bar, Restaurants, Meeting Rooms, Stores, Pool, Spa, Fitness, Management, Common Areas, Technical Rooms, Service Areas, Garage
- 2009 -Boutique & Lifestyle Lodging Association (BLLA) / Among best 5 hotels. Best Hotel in the category of Restoration and Renovation.
- 2009 - Travel+Leisure / Among the Best Newest Hotels.
- 2009 - CNBC-e Business / The best business hotel in Europe.